How can we help you?
To register your vacancy, please fill out our online registration form. If you are already registered with Gulf Governess, simply submit your vacancy using the 'submit' button below.
As an elite childcare and educational placement agency, Gulf Governess offers to our clients and candidates a bespoke service that is uniquely tailored to meet your needs.
Gulf Governess operates exclusively in the UK, the Gulf region and across the Middle East.
We pride ourselves in our ability to work with you in partnership to identify and place specialized and experienced British Private Teachers, Tutors, Governesses and Nannies into the households of VIP clients. An exclusive, professional and confidential service is offered to our clients and candidates to ensure a perfect partnership. Our clients include Royal Families, CEOs, Celebrities and Government Officials.
The Gulf Governess Commitment to our clients:
- We offer high caliber candidates that are highly experienced in their field.
- We offer thorough screening of all candidates including employment reference, DBS and validity checks of educational and training certificates.
- We insist that all candidates have a minimum of three year’s experience in their field.
- We insist that references are personally checked with candidates’ past employers.
- We ensure that all candidates hold an up to date Enhanced Disclosure (DBS).
- We maintain confidentiality for both client and candidate.
- We ensure that all requirements and needs of the client are met with our bespoke service.
- We continue to provide ongoing support and communication prior to and throughout the placement including monthly check-ins.
- We have developed a rigorous interviewing process to ensure that we select only the best candidates.
How to employ your ideal candidate
The first step is to complete the online registration form or, alternatively, you can call or email us to discuss your requirements with one of our expert consultants so that we can assist you in finding your ideal candidate. You will receive a welcome pack along with our Terms of Business sent to your registered email address.
As part of our bespoke service, you will be assigned a consultant who will handpick a selection of candidates that meet your requirements. You will be presented with a Gulf Governess Candidate Profile for each potential candidate. Gulf Governess operates on a ‘matching’ basis; this ensures that only candidates that meet your specific requirements will be shortlisted for your position.
Upon selecting your ideal candidates from the shortlist, a Skype interview will be arranged with you and the candidate(s). Alternatively, we can facilitate a telephone interview. If preferable, Gulf Governess can arrange a face-to-face interview if both parties are in the same location in the Middle East, or, a face-to-face meeting in London with you or your representative.
Once you are satisfied that you have found your ideal candidate, Gulf Governess will assist you with the employment commencement procedure. Please see our fees and Terms of Business for more information (sent to your registered email address).
When a family/client is comfortable with the candidate and would like to offer her the position, you will establish a work agreement. Once the candidate has signed to accept the work agreement, she will then be directly employed by the family/client.
We provide support to you and the candidate throughout the placement to ensure the perfect partnership.